ADVANCED TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
OF PATANJALI SIDDHI YOGA
16-30 November 2019
Green Valley Cottage, Om Beach Road, Gokarna, India 581326
Patanjali Siddhi Yoga is a not just practice of asanas but associated with meditative practices to improve one’s individuality, health, and mental attitude to attain the state of perfect blissfulness through the eight Limbs:
Yama– non- violence, non-lying, non-covetousness, non-sensuality, and non-possessiveness. Niyama- purity, contentment, austerity, study, and surrender to the Supreme existence. Asana- sitting position and physical postures. Pranayama- dynamic Breathing with control of the life force. Pratyahara- Withdrawal of the sense organs from external objects. Dharana- Fixing the concentration. Dhyana- Intense contemplation. Samādhi- merging consciousness with the Supreme Divine.
We offer authentic and authoritative Patanjali Siddhi yoga which is developed and based on ancient yoga science of sage Patanajli, offering complete yoga teacher training and its practice. It is for those who want to take their learning and teaching skills to a higher level. After completing the course yogi/yogini will be awarded by YOGA ACHARYA by our organization. The training is conducted by Sacchidanandaprem Acharya Swamin and his qualified assistant yoga teachers. More details about Him: www.sacchidanandaprem.org
Siddhi in Ancient Science of Eight Limbs of Yoga
Yogasana training in higher level
Anatomy and Physiology
Yogic Principles and Lifestyle
Intimate Yoga Practices for Women
Bhuta Shuddhi (Cleansing the five ailments)
Pantanjali Yoga Sutra Experiential Guidance
Kudalini Awakingng Cource
Mudras, Mantra and Tantra
Ancient Sadhana for Attaining the State of Samadhi
Science of Ayurveda Related to Yoga
Yajna- Fire Ritual with Mantra for Well-being
Accommodation is provided within the premises. Two students will share a room, which contains a bathroom with shower. The venue is at Green Valley Cottage, Gokarna.
The training with be organized at beaches and forest in Gokarna.
The cottages are in idyllic jungle setting away from the town and have much wildlife and birds with many beautiful spots for meditation and contemplation.
Wholesome vegetarian breakfast is provided; lunch and dinner can be prepared according to the menu with a small additional charge. To support the training process, participants are asked to avoid consuming toxic foods. Herbal tea will be available all the times.
Students will have the unique opportunity to visit places in South India which are of significance to the yogic tradition, as well as perform site-specific sadhana specifically devised by Sacchidanandaprem Acharya Swamin to evolve one’s inner experience of the science of yoga.
- Student must have already done a teacher training course or have been practicing yoga since 36 months.
- The course requires personal discipline, involvement, dedication, and commitment to the process offered.
- 100% attendance in all classes is mandatory.
- Students are expected to follow the program schedule genuinely.
- Alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs are prohibited in training/teaching.
Registration Information and Procedure
- The program fee for the 2 weeks is EURO 1,100
- The program fee covers all aspects of the program including accommodation, training materials, trips, breakfast and issuing certification.
- When you are ready to register, please write to us: email@example.com so we can further assist you with your registration.
- Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We will send you a confirmation of your registration within two days after receiving a non-refundable 500 Euros deposit of donation bank transfer.
Registration opens till 1st September 2019.
For more information, please contact: