Sacchidanandaprem Foundation’s founder, Sacchidanandaprem A. Swamin has spent many years preparing an ambitious plan on Prem Kunj (a Sanskrit name, Prem = love and Kunja = a place surrounded by nature) a residential commune project. He focuses his vision to create a place where people from around the world can live transcendentally without any bondage of material reactions. It would provide the activities of experiential teaching of higher consciousness, driven from world’s greatest vedic culture, in Himalayas, India.
Prem Kunj will be situated on hundreds of square meters of meadows and forests amidst the hills of Kumaon region, within sight of the western peaks of Himalayas. Twenty seven people will reside here, including adults and children of all ages. There will be a guest cottage for truth seekers and visitors.
- Eco-friendly material huts
- 70% natural energy production
- Guest cottages
- Ayurvedic Health Care Center and Spa
- Vegetarian restaurant
- A center for conscious school of brahma vidya siddhanta
- Self sufficient
- Unaffected from economy crises
- A double floored hut with a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom with 50 square meters space
- A double floored hut with two bedrooms, a kitchen, a small hall and a bathroom with 70 square meters space
- Full height floor to ceiling and balcony
- Free house maintenance
Price and Booking