Patanjali Sansiddhi Yoga is a not just asanas but associated with meditative practices to improve one’s individuality, health and mental attitude to attain the state of perfect blissfulness through the eight Limbs:
- Yama– non- violence, non-lying, non-covetousness, non-sensuality, and non-possessiveness.
- Niyama- purity, contentment, austerity, study, and surrender to the Supreme existence.
- Asana- sitting position and physical postures.
- Pranayama- dynamic Breathing with control of the life force.
- Pratyahara- Withdrawal of the sense organs from external objects.
- Dharana- Fixing the concentration.
- Dhyana- Intense contemplation.
- Samādhi- merging consciousness with the Supreme Divine.
Patanjali Sansiddhi yoga is developed and based on ancient yoga science of sage Patanajli, offering complete yoga teaching and practice and Teacher Traning Courses in Ashtanga and Hatta Yoga.