SRUTI is the food aid program of an arm project of Sacchidanandaprem Foundation. SRUTI entails continuous work with an essential objective to feed poorest hungry children and the most vulnerable people in Bihar and Jharkhand the states of India. India’s most widespread problems are hunger and malnutrition, typically from slums, tribal and rural areas. Mostly Bihar and Jharkhand, around 40% of the states’ population live below the poverty line.
We distribute hygienic, nutritious, and healthy vegetarian food in Bihar and Jharkhand and other nonbearing states. After meals, we provide cultural and educational programs for children and parents, pointing out our connection with the nature and ecological aspects of human existence.
SFAP distributes Appr. 600 plats healthy food every day. To feed a person costs 60 Cent per day and monthly 18 Euro.
There are a various ways to contribute to the food aid program:
- Monthly food distribution for a person 18 Euro
- Sunday free feast program 60 Euro
- Celebrate your anniversary or birthday parties with hungry children; just to distribute 100 plates of food with gifts 80 Euro
- Become a donor of school, orphanage, incapable people and hospital food distribution program for 250 persons 120 Euro
- Other amount is accepted, as you wish
Make a donation
“Your donation will help some of the world’s most pressing hunger and education needs.”